PRE ORDER LISTING - SHIPPING BEGINS JUNE FIRST WEEK
The Dani Fusion by Battery Free Ganz (BFG) is an incredibly effective torch heated solution for vaporising your herb. Designed to provide highly efficient extractions, the Fusion can kick out huge clouds with top quality flavour, all while evenly cooking the chamber contents! The Fusion can also be used with The Wand induction heater, though torch heating is faster and more convenient in most situations.
The Dani Fusion Mini Stem, like the regular wood stem, provides maximum vapor production and excellent flavour with the Stainless Steel and Titanium Vapor path. Being Vietnamese Rosewood with a Stainless Steel lining it wicks less heat away from the tip than the full metal options for slightly thicker clouds later in the session. The Mini Stem has no air port, has small grips, is wonderfully balanced around the grips and is light enough to hang from your mouth while inhaling! A Titanium Cooling Helix is included inside. This is our favourite to use.
- Adjustable airflow (MTL or DTL)
- 2 Heat Levels
- Bi-Metallic Temperature Indicator (clicks once)
- Single Heat Extractions Possible
- 510 Drip Tip Compatible
- Magnetic Stainless Steel Cap - IH Compatible
- Stainless Steel (SS316) and Titanium (CP2) Vapor/Air Pathway
- 0.14g Capacity (Can be crammed with more if desired)
- CP2 Titanium Chamber and Cooling Helix
- Vietnamese Rosewood
- Hands Free Wand Heating (mostly, see notes)
- Leather Carry Pouch (doubles as cap remover)
- Each Wood Stem has a unique grain and colouring
- Dani Fusion - Mini Stem
- Leather Pouch
- O-ring pack
We can't write a better detailed description of the features such as airflow adjustment without directly copying their page, so would highly recommend everyone has a read of the Battery Free Ganz Dani Fusion Info Page, in particular check out the diagrams. We will provide a condensed version of the features to avoid repetition and elaborate on points which may be helpful.
- After loading don't screw the cap on tightly, gently does it.
- There are two Silver strips around the cap of the Dani Fusion.
- You can heat the smaller one for low temp and the thicker one for higher temp...
- However we've found it most effective if you just heat both at the same time!
- For a single heat cycle extraction count past the click...
- With the Cyclone Triple Torch you can safely heat for up to 10 seconds past the click, with the single flame on the small ring and the dual flames on the large ring.
- Or... you can use a Big Shot Torch and heat both at the same time.
- If using a Big Shot, heat no more than 8 seconds past the click until you've learned your setup.
- There is a decent amount of flexibility here, you have to really overheat it to cause combustion - something we haven't yet done!
- The BFG Dani Fusion is compatible with the Ispire Wand
- We have found that the wand often doesn't initially activate unless you hold the Dani Fusion at an angle for around 5 seconds initially.
- When you have done this the Fusion can be left free standing in the Wand while it heats.
- We suspect this is something to do with thermal expansion in the cap as when it's warm, for a second heat cycle or load, there is no need to hold it at an angle initially as it activates automatically.
- Also, your wand may activate more easily than ours which is one of the very first batch released!
- We set our wand to 280C, allow a full heat cycle, then start another and after around 10 seconds begin to check for vapor. If you find a faster way to do it without combustion please let us know! We tend to just use torches as it's quicker and additional heat can be added more easily when needed.
After use the Cap will be very hot, we suggest inserting the cap into the leather pouch, then holding that to unscrew it if you want to reload it again before it's cooled. Or unload it while it's warm (advisable).
- Great with solid material, break it up and sandwich it in your herb or leave a little on top of the herb. You can also use hemp cotton and load solids or concentrates onto this!
- The Cooling Helix will rattle around inside when it's new. After a few uses the residue will take care of that for you.