DynaVap's flagship Thermal Extraction Device, The Omni.
Let us begin with the tip. A Nona notched completely contoured extraction chamber that doubles as a built in grinder sits atop a trisected 9 fin profile. Contained inside the extraction chamber is our two position Adjust-a-Bowl feature that allows you to adjust the size of the dosing chamber to your needs.
The stem is enhanced with an intuitive tactile navigation geometry making it easier than ever to find the twin turbulating airports. Opposite the airport you will find a compound angled rocker that facilities quick and easy hand movement when modulating the airports.
The Omni Series’ prime feature of airflow control has been updated to include a dial-indicator for visual airflow adjustment and a variable pitch, helical heat exchanging condenser that further cools the air as it passes through the device.
Comes with a Captive Cap and will fit in any XL size DynaStash.
Contained inside the extraction chamber is our two-position Adjust-a-Bowl feature that allows you to adjust the size of the dosing chamber to your needs. The stem is enhanced with an intuitive tactile navigation geometry making it easier than ever to find the twin tubulating airports. Opposite the airport, you will find a compound angled rocker that facilities quick and easy hand movement when modulating the airports. The Omni Series’ prime feature of airflow control has been updated to include a dial indicator for visual airflow adjustment and a variable pitch, helical heat exchanging condenser that further cools the air as it passes through the device. Comes with a Captive Cap and will fit in any XL size DynaStash.
How to Use
- Most Important! Before your first use, please read all of these instructions and then do at least two, preferably more than two, dry runs with nothing in the VapCap! This is very important to become familiar with the operation of the unit and prevent unintentional combustion residues.
- The VapCap is unlike any other vaporizer, so give it a few tries empty to get the feel of its unique temperature-indicating click. Heat the VapCap in a quiet area, listen and feel so you know what you are looking for. If you are using a torch lighter, this should not take more than 5 or 6 seconds. Heat the middle of the cap not the end and rotate while heating. If more than 6 seconds go by and you don’t hear the click, stop heating and let it cool down.
- If you severely overheat your VapCap it can be permanently damaged. It is very important you hear the cool down click, or allow it to cool to the touch, before heating for the next cycle. Repeat this procedure several times to get the feel of how this little unit operates.
- When you are ready for the first use, let it cool down, then remove the cap from the VapCap.
- Fill the VapCap chamber with your material of choice. This can be done easily by pushing the VapCap into a container of your material and twisting. Pre-grinding your material is NOT needed like when using a bat or hitter. If you prefer to grind, go coarse. Finely ground material will get through the diffuser disc and into the unit.
- Place the cap back on the VapCap.
- Heat up the metal cap of your VapCap while rotating it, with the flame or heat source applied to the last third of the metal cap. Try to only apply heat to the side of the cap and NOT the end. This is not like lighting a smoking device.
- Continue rotating and heating the cap until you hear and or feel a click – this means the VapCap is ready!
- Puff on the mouthpiece. Experiment a little here. If you draw with the air hole completely plugged the flow will seem somewhat restricted. This is normal. Some find they get the best result by taking a long, slow steady draw with the hole completely open, and others will intermittently or lightly cover the air/vapor mix port. The way air flows through the VapCap cools the vapor to provide a smooth experience.
- Keep drawing as desired until you hear the click again, this means the VapCap has cooled down.
- When the vapor production diminishes, it is easy to reactivate. a. Make sure the VapCap has re-clicked “to cool” before reheating for the next cycle. b. If you are not sure if it has re-clicked, gently blow on the end to cool it. It may take up to 1 minute to reset.
- When there is no longer any desirable vapor produced, and the cap has clicked “to cool”, remove the cap. The consumed material can be either blown out the end, or the little tang on the cap is also a wonderful “digger outer.”
- Reload for another round of simple and wonderful vapor.
- It is recommended that you use a butane torch style lighter with your VapCap.
- Wait until you hear or feel the reset click or at least 30 seconds after the VapCap stops producing vapor to reheat.
- It is VERY important to wait until you hear the cool down click before applying more heat.
- Stop heating your VapCap as soon as you hear the click until you get to know each other better.
- You can vary the intensity of the flavor by using the air/vapor adjustment port.
- Depending on your personal preference and heat source, as well as how many cycles since the VapCap was loaded, you may want to apply heat for 1-2 seconds after the click. This will provide for a different level of roasted flavor.
- DO NOT APPLY HEAT FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS PAST THE CLICK! OVERHEATING WILL PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE VAPCAP!
- The end of the VapCap gets very hot during and following use. Do not touch the hot end until it has cooled. Also please do not put the hot end into your mouth.
- The VapCap can be safely put back in its Special Case or reloaded after the cool down click is heard.
Slight learning curve, but absolutely love the Omni now that I have a Wand to heat it. Also wanted to give props to the guys at TC for being amazingly helpful with advice and encouragement.
Bought an Omni 2021 + torch 3 flame + refill butane from them.
Great response and wonderful customer service from one Mr. Arun. Very helpful and answers all your question pertaining to use and accessories etc.
Conversing with them, you will soon realise that these guys aren’t just stockist and sellers but actual users (often by the looks of it 😂) of the products they stock and even the ones they don’t.
Any information they have provided to me pertaining to their products or even the ones they don’t stock have always been on point, accurate and without any of the sales pitch undertone.
Just have to place the order and they take care of rest including communicating with the courier service and always keeps you updated with any developments.
Wonderful service - will heartily recommend.