Now Available in Black or Gradient Silver, please select your desired option.
- Full convection on demand
- Convection heavy hybrid cross when used in session mode
- Full chamber cook
- Huge clouds possible
- 10-15 second heat time (temp dependent)
- Haptic Feedback
- Mouthpiece with magnetic connection
- Built in cleaning tool
- Temp range - 100-220C (212-428F)
- Large OLED screen
- Micro-dose compatible
- Isolated vapour path
- Restricted Airflow
- Stainless steel heater and chamber
- Excellent particle filtration
- Replaceable 18650 Battery
- Included 2600mAh battery
- Low power 8A constant discharge batteries
- Excellent battery life - 12+ 4 minute sessions from a 3500mAh battery
- Type-C charging
- 4 or 6 minute sessions
- Stealthy pod vape styling
- Aluminium Body
- Zirconia Ceramic vapour cooling
- 1 Year warranty
- Great instruction manual
So as you can see it is pretty well packed with useful features! Now into the nitty gritty!
Living with the XMAX V3 Pro
The XMAX V3 Pro is a great little vape which has become our favourite stealthy portable herb vape. It breaks the regular herb vape mold with a stealthy form that looks more like a nicotine pod vape so doesn't draw attention. Vapour production and battery life from this vape are both top quality, with thick clouds and around 7-8 sessions from the provided battery and more from higher capacity batteries! We've had 12 sessions from a 3000mAh 18650 battery!
The airflow is fairly restricted, this has been done to allow for easy temperature control from the heater as it has a consistent amount of air passing through it whenever in use. Flavour from this vape is good but not exceptional; as it has a stainless steel heater and chamber it provides reliable vapour production but some of the finer flavour notes are lost. For us this vape works best at temperatures around 200-205C for a trade off of flavour and vapour production, it's kind of like a toasty stainless steel DynaVap hit, there is a definite full bake flavour.
The XMAX V3 Pro vapour path is isolated and uses food grade materials.... The heater and chamber are stainless steel, the filter is stainless steel and the mouthpiece has a Zirconia ceramic vapour path insert inside. The top 5mm or so of the vapour path consists of food grade high temperature plastic at the top of the mouthpiece. When the device is brand new there is a faint taste from this mouthpiece however this goes quickly. Due to the shape of the mouthpiece opening and the zirconia vapour path inside, vapour barely contacts the mouthpiece as it comes out in a stream from the centre, it is also well cooled by this point. On that note, the vapour from this vape doesn't come out hot, it is definitely warm but the Zirconia ceramic design disrupts the vapour and cools it significantly.
Due to the vapour production, full bake, convenient stealthy shape and excellent battery life we consider this an excellent device to use when transferring over from smoking aromatic materials. Like the DynaVaps it has restricted airflow similar to that of a rolled smoke which makes for a nice substitution, the pod vape form factor also allows it to be held in a similar way during use so your hands have something to do.
Loading and using the XMAX V3 Pro
Use fine to medium ground material for best results. Not too fine as you don't want to block the air from passing through your material and into the mouthpiece. Don't tamp the chamber, loosely fill to the top, the mouthpiece will compress it to the required level when replaced.
Three clicks to turn the vape on, it will start heating automatically unless on on-demand mode. For this you hold the power button while it heats, it will vibrate when hot and release it just before you finish inhaling to cool the chamber and preserve your material.
Take long, slow, gentle inhalations for the best results. Generally there won't be loads of vapour from the first inhale but this will increase dramatically on subsequent inhales.
Remove the mouthpiece and clear the chamber by holding the vape upside down and using the built in cleaning tool on the mouthpiece. Blow into the chamber gently and wipe the mouthpiece filter screen off. Three clicks will lock the device again.
- Take long, slow and gentle inhales. As a guide, reduce your inhale speed until you feel almost no resistance. This way you can be sure the hot air is passing through the herb easily without the herb being sucked against the screen, partially blocking the holes. This is why you feel a reduction in resistance when you decrease the inhale speed.
- For the best flavour and material preservation use on session mode. This will keep the walls of the chamber cooler and avoid the hybrid function occurring.
- If you're using lower temps (198C and below) it's a good idea to increase the temp by 4-5C at the end of your session just to help cook the last bits from the top of the chamber by the mouthpiece.
- For the biggest clouds use the XMAX V3 Pro on session mode. As the heater is constantly on and air being drawn through regularly this will heat the sides of the herb chamber, increasing the temperature inside the chamber which increases vapour production.
- Never, ever blow into the mouthpiece. You will push herb into the chamber holes and block them. These holes should stay free and clear if used appropriately and will only require a simple wipe out with an ISO soaked cotton bud to clean them.
- Don't bother with the cup included for concentrate use, it's not worth it, it sucks. We've provided feedback on this and some other aspects and there should be improvements coming.
- XMAX V3 Pro
- USB-C charging cable
- Cleaning brush
- ISO wipes
- Concentrate insert cup, ceramic and mesh
- 150mm tall by 26mm wide
- 120 grams with battery installed (approx.)
- 100-220C Temp Range
- 5V/ 1 amp charge
Safety and Warranty
- Overcharge protection
- Low current protection
- Reverse Polarity protection
- 1 Year Warranty
- CE and ROHS certified materials